Saturday, April 7, 2012

Disneyland

Here I am at Disneyland with my new neice Katie, this is the first photo of us together. She is darling!! Regulating my temp has been really hard the past week and so I look like I am ready for a blizzard in the middle of CA, but thats just how it was!!

Next is our great family photo...it was awesome being there with all of my family, my parents and all my siblings and their families. That was a wish I had always had and too bad it had to be under such crazy circumstances, but so it was. However, I love Disneyland and the happiness there is there. I like all things Disney and how it brings happiness to your life.

Here are the girls on the merry go round together...Heidi style these days..so not fun..u should have seen me trying to get out of the wheelchair to even get on the ride...oh what a sight!!Can't miss dumbo and yes that feeding tube in my nose took some getting used to but nothing was as painful as getting it inserted...yikes..that was bad news!! Being healthy is better everyone!

6 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Ah! I'm so glad that you were all able to make it to Disneyland together!! That's so awesome!! What a beautiful family you have, we love the Blacks!!

Aly said...

So glad the WHOLE family was able to go to Disneyland together!! Such a magical and special place.

Ashlee said...

No better place to be with the family. The happiest place on earth :)

kristen said...

Im so glad you were able to spend this time with your family at such a happy place! I love you and your family and we continue to think of you and pray for you all often -Kristen

The Copiers said...

Loved seeing all the photos! So fun to have everyone there.

stina said...

I love Disneyland. I'm so glad you were able to get there with your family!!!!