Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Heidi's Funeral Service

Monday April 30th, 2012 we held the funeral and memorial service for Heidi Black Wright. It was a beautiful day, filled with loving memories of a marvelous woman and filled with wonderful support and love from more family and friends than we could have ever imagined. We miss Heidi dearly but were so pleased with how the day went. Thank you to everyone who has support us through this rough time. Some will never know how much it has meant and what a difference a comment can make for me and my family.




Here are a few photos to highlight the service.





5 comments:

Jules said...

Scott, thank you for posting about Heidi's funeral. We think about you guys often and what you must be going through. So sorry for your loss. Heidi was amazing. The pictures with the kids around Heidi's casket broke my heart. It sounds like your daughter sang an amazing song in her moms memory. A big hug to you and the kids.

Debra Bishop said...

Sometimes there's just not enough words. Thank you so much.
Debbe Bishop

Amy/Austin said...

You have done such a great job updating the blog throughout everything going on. I'm sure Heidi is very proud of you :)

Kelli said...

Scott,
Thank you so much for posting this. I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of you and Heidi, just how I remember you guys 14 years ago!

Kelli said...

Scott,
Thank you so much for posting this. I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of you and Heidi, just how I remember you guys 14 years ago!