Sunday, July 21, 2013

20th High School Reunion

It is hard to believe it has been 20 years since I was a Long Beach Poly High School Jackrabbit and walked across the stage to receive my diploma, but that is what the calendar says. Vera Lyn and I went down to Long Beach and went to the reunion and visited with several close friends while we where there.

Here I am with David Ward and Nathan Dinsbach, great LDS friends since as long as I can remember.

Nat, Dave, Bob Woodard, Brent Napton and I, more of the LDS crew.

Had the special treat of seeing my brother Brandon.

Brandon, Me, Amy Ward, Wanda Price, Nick Ward, Lori Ward and Julie Napton

Bob, Nick, Charlie Gray, Me and Nat

Here are a bunch of my swim buddies, Page Murphy Hertzberg, Brooke McDonald Farb, Katie Zinn, Tim Wells, Ryan Elmore, Dave Ward, Josh Bennett, Gabe Irwin, Ethan Lynn and I.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: