Monday, September 9, 2013

Master Bathroom Shower

One of the things Heidi and I never loved about our home in Centerville was some of the Master Bathroom Decor. Pink counter tops, pink toilet, Mauve and flowered tiles in the shower. I finally decided to take care of some of this. Here are some before and afters of the shower. I used an epoxy style paint to paint over the pink and flower tiles and also refinish the flow area. It does not look real fancy, not like replacing the tile would have been, but a huge improvement and was not all that hard or time consuming.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Five that Jive said...

Ok, that is one huge shower!! That's awesome that you were able to paint the tile! I didn't know that was possible, I might have to research this!! I think it looks amazing, great job!!