Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Scrapbook Room....almost Done!

The Room is finally finished!! This is a view of the room from the doorway
Next is a view from the closet wall looking towards our main desk area. Mine is the desk on the left with the L shape. Kaylie has the right hand side of the desk. Above our desk are the shelves where we can display our artwork, altered items and fun ribbon jars!

This is my workstation which stands at countertop height on the opposite wall! It is perfect for my Cricut, paper cutter and other tools that I prefer to use standing up. What a dream! I don't have a sore back anymore! Still to complete: curtains, molding trim, a clock, vinyl wall lettering and a linen board above my workstation. Still a few details..but for the most part its DONE!! =)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angee said...

What a transformation! Looks like a room straight from a scrapbooking catalog.