Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some Fall Scrapbooking

I finally finished a few pages from LAST October...it's about time huh?? =) This one was fun, I used a photo I had taken of the pumpkin patch and enlarged the photo to 8 by 10. Then I covered the photo with Vellum to create this background. Using my cricut and SU! Pumpkin Prints Paper I cut out Cam's name. The dotted autumn set was used for the accents and title of my page..simple yet fun!

This page was fun since I used my new Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge to cut out the school buses in different sizes. Using the loads of love set I added some kids and some pumpkins to the back of the bus!! This was Cameron's first bus ride so he was really excited. See the small photo of him looking out the window of the bus at me. =) I also used my Tear Drop cartridge to cut out my title. SU! black gingham ribbon and mustard ribbon completed the borders for my spread!
What a cute daughter I have! She enjoys using many of my stamps before I ever do! Such is the case with the school wheel she used here to stamp her alphabet on! I must say she did this ENTIRE page when I was not in the room! I was taking care of the boys while she was having FREE TIME! Oh to have free time!! Anyhow, she copied my idea for the school bus, however she made a bus driver complete with a hat! She used embellishments from a kit she received from *mom* for her birthday this month. The school house, ABC and apple were all punched out using her new Cuttlekids. That is a great tool for kids for scrapbooking! New from Provo Craft!! What a darling scrapbookers she is turning out to be! =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: