Wednesday, March 5, 2008

February Chemo Updates

Well I'm finally updating for February and how chemo has treated me. I've really been very blessed this month. Undergoing chemo treatments is no summer picnic, but I'm so grateful that I haven't had a HALF of the side effects that my Dr. warned me I might have. So that's a big blessing. I've been able to do more with my children and I've actually started doing laundry and household chores again (horrors I know!) But I couldn't escape those duties forever. Here you can see our family enjoying our Valentine's Day dinner. Some friends brought us a 'pink' dinner for Valentine's Day and Kaylie decorated the table very festive. We had a nice evening. I wasn't' up to a romantic dinner on the town, so we did our "pink dinner" and then took the children out on a family date for Frozen Yogurt. We went to a new place called Tops Yogurt and the children had a blast making their own creations there. It was a memorable Valentine's Day to say the least.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: