Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Graduated!

Doesn't this just look so fun? Aren't you all jealous you couldn't take this class with me each day? Imagine 30 minutes of laying under different machines like this holding perfectly still and holding your breath over and over again?? It's definitely not a class I'd recommend enrolling for. Avoid it at all costs! =)



I did it-I graduated!! Of course it was only a 33 day course but it seemed like forever! Tuesday was my last day of radiation and after my treatment my doctors played the 'graduation theme' music and presented me with this Diploma!! Isn't that funny? They said I passed with high honors in optimism and good breath holding techniques. =) Anyhow, I hardly know what to think now...is it really true? Will I get some of my 'normal life' back now? What is normal life anyhow?? =)

Just had to share the great news!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RP said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that this part is over for you! You're a great example to all of us!

Kelli said...

Way to go Heidi! You go girl! What a releif to have all the physical treatment over with. Mentally, and spiritually I'm sure you will never be the same again after such a life-changing experience.