Monday, May 26, 2008

Times to Remember...


These are just some really cute photos I wanted to share. Definitely times to remember...special times!!

Here is our first photo of the "cousins" on my side of the family. My sister had a baby girl 4 months ago and my children got to meet her for the first time Sunday. My kids are so excited to have a darling little cousin and Kaylie is excited that there is another girl in the family that she'll get to play with in a few years!


For Family Home Evening Cameron had our lesson. He taught about the importance of choosing the right. Then he had us build things from the scriptures out of Legos. It was very cute and everyone was really creative. We had a fun time! =) Thanks Cameron for a great lesson!
The boys playing "Police Chiefs". You'd better watch out-- they put up 'crime scene' notes throughout the house and were ready to take any 'bad guys' off to jail. Even Kyler had a little badge Cameron made him. Aren't they so cute??
I came downstairs and found Kyler in his pajamas still, wearing a toolbelt and playing Dad's drums, including the foot pedal. Is this a sign of things to come?? Perhaps another drummer boy in the family???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

What adorbale kiddies you have!

Lisa said...

I love the FHE Lego building. The temple with the angel Moroni is awesome. I am inspired to build my own lego temple. You are a lucky lady because you have a beautiful family.