Sunday, May 4, 2008

Look For Small Miracles

A few posts ago I mentioned I am trying to look for the 'little things' to be grateful for, I thought I'd share this saying today. My parents gave this wall hanging to me shortly after my diagnosis. It helps me to keep things in perspective.....

One of the 'little things' I was grateful for this week was finding my boys actually PLAYING with all the little people toys the way they were intended to be played!! They made a city and played for a good hour with all the toys, it was so fun to watch them and listen to them interact together. They are becoming better friends as they both get older.
Another little thing I'm grateful for is the *near* completion of our living room projects! Scott covered my window box with fabric, as well as the piano bench. I'm still planning to do pillows...but the room is looking much better! I love the bookcases!
And last, I made my first dessert item using wheat pastry flour and natural sweeteners! That's right, there is NO SUGAR in this orange bubble bread. Yummy...it was really good too! I'm learning how to modify recipes using more natural sweeteners. More on that later...but this was my first accomplishment. Yeahoo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

I love that sign in your house. It's so important and so true that we have many small miracles in life that we overlook! I'm grateful for your positive perspective in my life!