Saturday, May 10, 2008

MORE Race for the Cure Photos...

See the last blog post for all the info about the big race.....or shall we call it a walk?? =)

My boys holding the banner along the race route..

Mom and Kaylie...official participants in the Race for the Cure...See mom's survivor medal??
Behind us is a breast cancer ribbon made of crepe paper...we had fun checking out all the booths at the expo after the race.
Dallyn and Mom...he wanted to wear my special "Team Me" hat..he keeps telling me how he "saw me in the road" during my race...cute boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Heidi, How are you? I found your family blog and Your family is adorable. I was in tears reading about your amazing recovery/battle with cancer, you are such and inspiration to me! Jessica