Saturday, May 10, 2008

Race for the Cure!!

Well today was the Susan B Komen RACE FOR THE CURE in downtown Sacramento. It was a great day!! A bunch of gals in my ward formed "Team Heidi" and everyone wore visors with our team name on them. Mine was funny, it said "Team Me!" There were a bunch of us spread throughout the 5K race. Some people walked and some ran. Kaylie and I took it up with the walking group

Here's a photo of the 6 of us that managed to stick together during the whole race...not an easy task when there were thousands upon thousands of people there...WOW!
Oh and did I mention my biggest fans came out to cheer us on during the race?? It was so fun to see the boys and Dad on the sidelines encouraging us!!
The boys got green "Team Heidi" hats..and here we are sporting the banner that Scott made for the boys to hold along the race route. How sweet is that?? What a great husband and family I have. Thanks for the great support everyone!! Who knows? Maybe next year I'll be running in the race... =) I'll post more photos soon...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kristen said...

What a neat thing for your family to do...you look beautiful!