Thursday, August 7, 2008

Convention Part 4


I was able to enjoy Salt Lake City a bit while I was there too...aside from all the stamping I did. Here I am with the wonderful view of the Salt Lake Temple behind me...this is the view from the top of the Joseph Smith Building where we had dinner one night!
We were lucky enough to stay in an apartment belonging to Rachel's family and this was the view from one of our windows...the state capital! Isn't it breathtaking! Loved seeing that view as I woke up to peace and quiet each morning...somehow Rachel is much quieter than my four children are each morning!
Another highlight was visiting my Aunt Sue and her family in Centerville on one of my free evenings. Thanks for hosting me for a night! =)
Saturday morning I sneaked out of a few business classes to catch up with my good friend Brooke who now lives in Utah, and Angee was in town too so she joined us for breakfast at Park Cafe. Fun times...reminds me of the good old days...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How fun is that...I knew Brooke from the wilton ward...she is such a sweetheart...