Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grand Finale

At the end of convention a UPS man enters the stage with a package...asking Shelli where he should deliver it to? She asks him who it is for...when he mentions he's not sure, she offers to help him. He then says that the label on the box says....'EVERYBODY!" Screams erupt, fireworks go off...

A UPS truck drives into the convention center(I got photos of the screen showing it) and all of a sudden a hundred UPS workers all in brown come running up the aisles handing out the new set to everyone!! Stampin' Up! workers dressed in brown UPS shirts join in to help hand out the thousands of sets donated by UPS to say "THANK YOU" to Stampin' Up! for their continued patronage over the years. It was AWESOME!!
Here is all the confetti, lights and screaming excitement!
Rachel and I after we were handed our sets from a Stampin' Up! employee gone UPS worker for the day....Yeahoo!! This set was on my wishlist..so I'm so happy to have it!! Stampin' Up! is so awesome!! Thank you Shelli!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It looks like you had a great time...can't wait for Tuesday night...hopefully I won't be interrupted by my needy family...