Monday, September 15, 2008

Saying Goodbye...

Well it's easy to admit that saying goodbye to my braces is going to be an easy thing to do!
Here I am beforehand..and in this photo you can't see how horribly crooked my bottom teeth were! I'm amazed they are straight now! They were so crazy!

Here I am in May of 2007 with my sweet Kyler baby (so little) on the day I got my braces on! Can you believe it? I look younger too..thats what chemo does to you my friends...it ages you...amongst other things!!
Then fast forward 14 months..here I am with Kyler again...complete with my crazy hair and braces!! Boy am I ready to get them off!
Again with my Kyler boy tonight....no more braces!! Still the crazy hair...but hey I'm working on that..it'll grow..but it takes time! =) At least my teeth are straight now! I love it! Thursday I go in for my retainers...isn't that going to be fun? Bring back any high school memories for any of you?? =) I'll let you know how it goes!! So for now I'm saying Goodbye to this chapter of life...happily..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great Smile!! It does bring back so many memories. I would recommend being diligent in wearing your retainers. I did good at first and then kind of went downhill. I regret it now because a couple of my lower teeth have moved. It is hard to tell unless you look closely, but it still bothers me.
One more piece of advice...make sure you don't accidently throw them away. I did that once and had to look through a lot of trash to find them...not fun!!

Patty Bennett said...

You look simply gorgeous! Congtrats on this accomplishment... it's probably not easy at any age.. I went through it in Jr. High. :) Patty

The Five that Jive said...

I think your hair looks so adorable right now:)!! I can't believe how much you've been through this last year...you've been in our prayers. You are truly an inspiration to me. Keep smiling!! Send me an email at lindseyandrick@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Lindsey (Hahn) Johnson