Thursday, January 22, 2009

Steroid Free!

I'm Steroid Free! Yeah!! I took my last pill on Monday and I'm so happy to report that I haven't had any crazy side effect of going off the drug completely. This means that the past week my body was effective in transitioning back to some of its normal functions.

It'll take a few weeks before everything is back and balanced as it was before...for example I've been really, really tired no matter how much I sleep! That's opposite of what I had been dealing with--up all morning not able to sleep!!

I'm so grateful to be off the drugs. I think I need to throw a PARTY!!

Just wanted to update you all with this news....so now I'm on the road to recovery and trying to get my health back.

Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yea Heidi! I am so happy to hear you were able to go off the steroids completely. Have that party!!! Love Katie

bottspot said...

I'll party with ya! Congrats!

kristen said...

Yeah! So happy for you!!!