Friday, February 27, 2009

The end of a chapter...

Here's Scott and the kids, gathered around his truck this morning as he bids farewell to the current chapter of his life....

Today marks his last day of work with Hansen Information Systems/Infor Global Solutions. Scott started there 4 years ago as Controller and soon after became Chief Financial Officer. When Hansen was bought in 2007 by Infor Global Scott took on a new role as VP of Finance. That position is being eliminated and thus he will be moving on to find another job. We're anxious about what the future holds and hope that we can find a job that can be as rewarding and exciting for Scott as his work at Hansen/Infor has been. Who knows what the future will bring??
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kristen said...

So sorry to hear...good luck on the job search=)

Lauren said...

I'm glad you guys are staying positive...I know it will work out for you guys...You are a great family! much love! see you tomorrow at PPSS? I heard you were doing a class...I'm doing the fashion/makeup and hair classes...Oh and kinda embarrassing but turns out I DO have the racoon stamp I borrowed from you...I'll bring it tomorrow...SO Sorry...

Katie said...

Heidi and Scott, We wish you the best of luck in finding a great job! When it rains, it pours, huh?