Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yes, its STILL falling out!

Ok, so the update on my hair is that it is still falling out, each day by the handfuls. This past week I went to see my Oncologist and among other things we discussed my hair loss. He mentioned to me that hair loss is a possible side effect of steroids. Considering the fact that I had about EVERY side effect known to man while on steroids, this would make sense!!

It's just insane to me, each day I clean more and more hair out of my shower and out of my brush. When will it stop? I cringe every time I shampoo my hair, HOPING that it will be the end, but to no avail.

So there you have it...I'm hoping for nice, spring days without any wind..otherwise I'm in BIG trouble!

Happy Hair Days everyone!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I do have a smidge of sympathy, but only a smidge...I lose so much hair 3-6 monthes after each child is born, then for the next year or so it all grows back and makes my hair poofy on the sides as it all grows in curly...hate it! makes me want NO more kids!

bottspot said...

So sorry . . . I lose a lot of hair thanks to lack of hormones, but not the same thing. Hopefully it stops SOON!