Saturday, June 6, 2009

On the Road...

Well we are currently on the road to Utah. I'm using Scott's aircard to blog while we are driving through the desert here in Nevada. I cried the first 3 hours and I think I'm out of tears now. I'm going to miss my friends in Elk Grove SO much! Thanks to all of you who have loved and befriended myself and my family. You have left imprints on our hearts forever. You know me, I'm a crazy blogger so you'll always be able to keep updated on our life from a distance. Isn't technology great??

Love, The Wright Family--photos to come next week--we miss our CA friends and family!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

We will miss you too!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe drive.

Grandma said...

We have been having a hard time since you told us the news. We are happy for you, but know we won't get to see you as often. We love you!!!

Katie said...

We wish you all the best in settling in up there in Utah.

Debra Bishop said...

Heidi, we weren't able to attend your farewell but Steve and I want to wish you and your family many wonderful adventures in Utah. We will be following your growing family on your blog. When we lived in Utah, we loved it. Who knows...maybe you will all return someday? One can hope! Debbe Bishop

Ashlee said...

cHeidi, I'm so sorry that we were not able to be at your Good Bye party. Baseball consumes our lives. (It was a championship game too!) Anyway, I hope that you have a great experience in Utah, it will be so nice for you to be near family. Take care and I will definitely be catching up with your family thru your blog. Love you!