Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our First Week in Utah

Well we made it here safely although we are still recovering from how TIRED we are from all the craziness of this move. We are becoming adjusted to Utah and the children have had fun playing with cousins, etc. I've been up to Hunstman Cancer Institute twice this week already for Dr. apts and I've been really happy with the care I will receive there.

Scott and I have been house hunting and we've been trying to get all the loose ends taken care of. One of them I'm still working on is getting Internet. Unfortunately the home we are living in does not have ability to have Comcast Internet without trenching the yard. Since we are renting we won't be doing that.

So today I have to find out what other options I have for Internet. Until then I'll be able to log on Scott's computer here and there to post and check some online emails. Hopefully I'll be set up soon with my new email.

Just wanted to give you all a quick update...time for Scott to head to work so I have to log off!

5 comments:

mb said...

Glad to hear you made it to Utah safely. We of course already miss you here in CA! Looking forward to reading updates/seeing pics.

Katie said...

I am glad you guys are settling in and that you have found a good place to help take care of your health. Moving is exhausting!

ricciquill said...

Glad you made it safely. I will pray for the rest of your move to go smoothly. I am so happy that you like the Dr.s up there. I know how rough a move can be. :)

Grandma said...

It is good to know you are there and are having such good experiences with the doctors. We hope you find a house soon. Love Youaol.com

Grandma said...

It is good to know you are there and are having such good experiences with the doctors. We hope you find a house soon. Love You