Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MRI Update

Well yesterday was my 8th MRI and the results came back as a mixed bag. First of all, there are no new lesions, which is always a concern, so that's good. Secondly, the tumor hasn't grown, so that's also a good sign. Third, the tumor has not changed at all..not even a tiny bit, since 2 months ago, so now we have to decide where to go from here. My swelling also looks identical--filling about 1/4 of the brain--even though I'm on steroids..so thats concerning.

For now Scott and I are considering what our options are and discussing with the Dr. where to go from here. I'm still not sure what to make of everything, but once we do make a decision on what the next step is we'll update the blog!!

Thanks for all the continued love and support!
Love, Scott and Heidi

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I know you will make the right decision. See you tomorrow!!

Katie said...

We'll be praying for you Heidi and Scott.

ricciquill said...

Praying for you.

stina said...

Thinking of you, Heidi. Its great to get updates from you. And your house looks beautiful, BTW!