Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Fence is Done!

I've posted lots of before and during photos from our new fence but the gates didn't get done till Saturday so I haven't posted photos of the FINAL look yet! Here is the right side fence and gate.

This is the back side of the fence on that side. This is where our swing set will be as this is our side yard!
Then the back view...it's nice to have some privacy from the house behind us. I just LOVE it!
Then on the other side of our house we have the double gate onto the basketball court. We can drive our camping trailer back there when we are preparing for a trip, etc. so that'll be nice. For now we have too much stuff on our basketball court...but we are working on getting it all taken care of!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angee said...

That looks so great! I really love the look of it, and I think the privacy you achieved between your back neighbors with just a fence is amazing. I think it really adds to the value of your house, so even if it's painful to swallow the bill now, you'll be so glad to have it in the long run.