Saturday, September 19, 2009

My New Stamping Studio!!

Well we are almost finished with my Stamping Studio in the basement so I decided to post some photos!! In CA it was called my Stamping Room but here it has been renamed to "The Stamping Studio" because it is an amazing space, too big to really be called a room!! So it has a wonderful new name!! Here is a photo of my cubby storage and my workstation.

Then the wall with my paper storage and my desk. Scott still is going to build my display shelves between the cupboard and the window.
Here is the back wall and you can see my desk, Kaylie's desk and the extra desk that Scott built on for the boys to use for crafting, homework, etc. It's nice to have room for three of us to sit at a time!
The end of that desk. Again..we need to do some small shelving on this side and figure out the under cabinet lighting situation since its different than in CA...but with the extra 6 feet of counter space and one more drawer unit--this is an even better space than in our last house. And I didn't think that was possible! Kudos to my amazing hubby who re-designed this space! I LOVE IT!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stefani said...

I'm SOOOO jealous!!! It's wonderful!

Angee said...

That is beautiful! Look at all that space. I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a scrapbooking night with you...

I'm sure the Stamp Studio has really transformed that part of your house. It will be great to see it in a few weeks!

Rachel said...

Wow! What a great area for all of you to be creative in. You'll never want to do anything else! The house is coming along so beautifully.