Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Details

I had been anxiously waiting to hear (since the hospital didn't let Heidi know until tonight) what time her surgery would be, as well as how long it is expected to take. So I thought I would post this info since I am sure many others are wondering as well. The surgery is scheduled to start at 7:30 a.m. and last 4 hours and 15 min. I know well from personal experience that things don't always go as planned with surgery and schedules and everything in the hospital, so we will have to keep that in mind tomorrow. If things do go as planned, Scott won't get to talk to the surgeon until around noon. So it would be early afternoon by the time I talk to him and am able to post an update on the blog. I just wanted to let you all know so you won't be too nervous if you don't see any new posts in the morning or early afternoon. Thank you again for all your continual prayers, love and support!

Amy

2 comments:

ricciquill said...

Amy, you are such a wonderful sister, thank you so much for keep us updated on her surgery, we are praying for her and the family.

Grandma said...

Thanks, Amy.