Thursday, October 1, 2009

Humorous Photo

Just a humorous pre-surgery photo. So tonight when I had my MRI they had to put these lovely dots all over my face. They will assist in the surgery as the placement of these dots coordinates with the the 3-D MRI I had. So when they hook me all up they'll be able to get a 3-D image showing them exactly where the tumor is and what everything looks like in my brain.
Kyler kept asking me if he could eat the dots as they looked like lifesavers. =) What cute kids I have! Well, time for surgery!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

We're all praying for you guys today. My 7 year old woke up this morning at 6:30 am and said "Today is Heidi's surgery. We need to pray right now." Our thoughts are with you.

Jo Deann said...

Too fun. You will love to have these photos when you look back on all that you've conquered!!! Hugs from the Meyers

Grandma said...

Love You Heidi. Praying for all of you!!