Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello From Heidi

Hello everyone! I'm back up online finally...and trying to get connected into real life again. I'm one week post surgery and I'm getting my strength back little by little. It is a slower process than I expected...not sure what I was really expected after brain surgery, but its been slower this week than I was hoping for.

I can't complain though, at least things went smoothly and I'm recovering and mentally and visually intact..I'm so grateful for those blessings. This weekend we'll take some gruelling photos of my amazing stitches as they are coming out Monday and I'm sure I'll want to have photos to look back on someday. It feels very strange having such a bumpy head!

Thanks so much for all the support and love from everyone, I am so grateful for your friendship! A huge thank you to my sister Amy for all her work on keeping everyone updated while I was down! Love you Amy!

I'll update with photos this weekend!
Hugs,
Heidi

4 comments:

Jo Deann said...

HI FRIEND!!! Hugs from our house to yours. I think of you constantly. What a miracle you are!!! I hope you know how much I love you and think of you. I'm so glad that you are able to type and function. Have the kids hug you for me. :)

Grandma said...

It is so good to have you back. I know I have talked to you, but it is nice to know you can get up for awhile and type. I will call you later about the fundraiser. Love You

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again!

Rachel said...

It's so good to see you back posting again. You sound like your old self, although I don't know what I expected =]. Keep it up, we're all praying for you here. Big hugs from us too.