Sunday, October 11, 2009

A view of the Staples....

So I know these are just lovely photos but for those of you that wonder what 20 staples look like on someone that has just had a Crainiotomy, here you go!! I washed my hair several times after surgery before taking these photos so they don't look as scary as they did! I think I'm just getting into the Halloween spirit a little early this year.
The staples run about 5 1/2 inches along the back of my head. They feel really bumpy and weird, so we'll have to see how my head feels once they are removed tomorrow. Scott said that my head looks so, so much better than it did a week ago, so he feels like my incision has improved a lot,which is good.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Amazing!!!

ricciquill said...

cool pictures...I am sure they don't feel cool though. Hope you are starting to feel better. :)

Jo Deann said...

Nice....Frankinstein-ette???? JK.
Hugs. I'm glad to see you posting and jumping back into life. :) Miss ya tons.