Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Long Road....

Well, yesterday I went to get my stitches out and it pretty much took all the energy I had yesterday as well as today. I can not believe how tired and fatigued I am all the time. Everytime I think I can do something I start feeling nauseated, dizzy or I get a headache. I can see I'm going to be given another trial and that is realizing my limitations. Since I usually am an energizer bunny the fact that I hardly have energy to get out of bed is really hard.....hopefully in a few days I'll have better news...=(

3 comments:

Jenn Pengelly said...

Hang in there... be gentle with yourself.... be good to yourself... take care of my friend! Praying for you in Seattle!

Grandma said...

Jim is arriving now, so you can rest and get better. He is a big and strong man who can handle almost anything. Remember we all love you and are praying for you.

Jo Deann said...

Take it easy on yourself. You have been through more than most of us can even imagine. Take time to heal and feel better. :) love ya.