Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drug Free Finally!!

Well as Scott and I were talking this week we realized that I am drug-free for the first time in 2 years!! I've always been on some sort of treatment..whether it be chemo, steroids, anti-seizure medication or Herceptin. It's such a great blessing to not have to take daily medications!! I'm so grateful for that at this Thanksgiving time. =) I'm not sure what the future holds but I sure am glad to be drug-free for now! Have a great Thanksgiving next week!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Yeah!!!!! I start steriods again tomorrow!!!! See you in a couple of weeks. Love You

Rachel said...

Congrat's! How are you feeling??

Julie said...

Congratulations on being drug free. I hope this latest surgery will be your last and you enjoy good health. Just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you and your family.