Sunday, November 22, 2009

Utah Symphony

Last weekend my friend and I took our girls to see the Utah Symphony. I love music!! We chose to take the girls to this particular show because it was entitled Bravo Broadway!! All the songs were from Broadway Musicals and there were three vocalists that were amazing.

My favorite songs were the ones from Phantom and Les Mis sung by the male vocalist. He was amazing!! It made me want to see those Broadway Shows again. Here are the girls waiting for the concert to begin.

Here's a Mother and Daughter shot...we had a really nice time. I did learn that not many 'children' frequent the symphony. It seems there were only a few kids in the whole concert hall!! Kaylie's favorite songs were 'The Wizard and I" and "For Good" from the musical Wicked (She has the CD memorized) and then 76 Trombones from Music Man, as well as "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid.
Here is Scott working hard last week on our latest project. He's all bundled up because it was freezing outside!! Later we were able to close the garage door and we put the space heater in the garage so Scott could keep working!! He's so dedicated....more photos to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: