Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall is Here!

One thing that is so neat about living in Utah is how distinct all the seasons are. We've never had trees like we do now--and we have lots of them--they are so beautiful! I get to look out my bedroom window at a row of these trees!! I wanted to take some photos before the leaves all fall off! I love the colors!

I love our great views from this house!!
Here is my awful mask that I had to wear during my recent radiation surgery. It was a hot wax type material that molded to my face and that was the horrific claustrophobic part. Once it hardened they were able to use it for my surgery.
See the holes in the side of the frames? They had me lay down in the back part of the mask and then they put the top part on and then screwed it into the table. I was panicking about being so constrained. When they took the mask off after surgery I had mesh marks all over my face because it was pressed so hard!! This is a memory I'd like to forget. We'll find out in a few more weeks how the radiation appears to have worked--after I have another MRI--but the true test will just be time!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh my heck!!! I would have been going crazy also. What a trooper you are. Let's just hope all is done and it will become a distant memory. Love, Pam