Friday, November 13, 2009

Projects in the works...

With my recent surgery we are definitely behind on where we'd like to be with household projects!! But that's how life goes when Mom undergoes Brain Surgery!! =) Nevertheless here are some photos of our garage once Scott took out some shelves...

This is after he re-routed the central vac plumbing and moved the freezer. Can you guess what he's working on? I'll take more photos as he makes progress and you can see this project come to life!! =)
Here's the side table that I wanted to re-stain to match our living room bookshelves and piano. I started sanding it before my surgery and never got back around to working on it....thankfully my father-in-law worked on it while he was here helping me and the kids.
So now it's a beautiful reddish brown color and it looks great in our living room! Thanks Jim!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Isn't Jim wonderful??? He can do almost anything he sets his mind to. Glad it is done and you love it. Love You

Jo Deann said...

You never cease to amaze me with your energy and love of life!!! You are amazing.

ricciquill said...

I think your house is looking wonderful, we have been in our house 3 years, and have not done nearly as much. You are so amazing with all your energy and your passion for life. :)