Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun Last Week

I didn't post last week, but not because we weren't busy doing things, just because I was too busy to sit down to the computer! Here is the family having baking time together. We made lemon bars and snicker doodles! Yummy!
Dallyn learned to ride his bike without training wheels this week. He really should have learned last summer but with our move and my headaches we just didn't take the time to teach him. He's thrilled to be riding free now!
Riding with big brother was fun this week too!
Cameron practiced his talent of drawing with this amazing chalk dragon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm exhausted just reading what you have been up to. I can hardly wait for the finished photos. Cam sure can draw. That was an awesome dragon. Thanks for the update.

Amy/Austin said...

I am very impressed with his dragon drawing- what a talent!