Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Time Fun

This was the scene at my home on Saturday morning. I had 16 girls here stamping cards and gifts for their Moms for Mother's Day. We had a great time and the girls are really getting the hang of stamping. Gratefully this was not the first time I have stamped with these girls. Since they had some experience it made for a smoother class. With Kaylie and I we were able to manage the madness of the

Here are some of the girls with their projects--many are hidden inside the bags so their moms won't see them!! Some of the girls had to leave early so not everyone is in the photo!
Happy Spring! I love Springtime....especially following winter here!
These are my friend Cherise's beautiful tulips..nope, they aren't mine. I wish though! They sure are cheerful aren't they?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: