Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girl Support!

Here's some special girls in my life....first my darling daughter Kaylie who participated in her THIRD race with Mom.
Then my amazing sister Amy who has been such a strength to me throughout all my trials.
Here's all the girls in the "Black Family" that parcipated in the race together.
And you can't forget my Aunt Sue..she actually RAN in the race so I don't have a lot of photos of us together but I was so grateful she came out to support me!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Love all of your posts. You are amazing.

Amy/Austin said...

You have been such an inspiration to everyone in your life throughout all of this! Thank you for your amazing faith, courage, positive attitude, hope and example throughout all of this. You are incredible!!