Friday, May 14, 2010

Team Heidi!

This is the Team Heidi photo from Sat except we are missing three people. Jason and Amy hadn't arrived yet since they got lost finding Trax..and our friend Lee is taking the photo...otherwise this was our group!
Here I am with Trish and Carrie..my great gal pal supporters!
They ran the race and then backtracked to find our group. It was great to have them come out to support me too! =)
I'm so grateful to have good friends (both here and in CA) that have supported me through all my crazy drama these past few years!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I am grateful that you had so many supporters. Maybe next year I can get off enough time to come up and walk with you!

Amy/Austin said...

So sorry we got lost finding trax so you never got a picture with everyone =(

mb said...

All of these pics brought tears (of joy) to my eyes - you all look great and I am glad you had so many people out there with you!