Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday!

Well due to illness in my family and busy schedules we didn't get to have our traditional birthday celebration for my and Amy's birthdays this year, so that was sad. But I celebrated with my kids when we went to the canyon.


Then we drove down to Bridalveil Falls with the kids and continued on to Provo to meet Amy and Austin for dinner. So we did get a belated birthday celebration with Amy. That was fun...even though it was quick. Amy and Austin just found out they are having another baby girl in November...so that is very exciting!! They will have three girls..now I get to find outfits in threes that match! Fun fun for Auntie Heidi!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Great to see you blogging again!

The Five that Jive said...

AH!! That's such a cute sister picture!!! What beautiful sisters:)!!