Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Lake Fun!


Well as some of you know I was really trying to pack in as many fun activities with my children as I could schedule before I had surgery on July 16th. One of the fun things we did that I haven't blogged about yet is that we went to the lake with the Williams and Doelling families. It was so much fun to spend the day together. We took our Seadoo and it was the first time for most everyone to try their hand at the Seadoo. Everyone had a great time!
Meghan and Gretel take a ride on the Seadoo....Meghan loved it and said she'd enjoy having one of her own someday..they really are more fun than quads...at least we agreed so!
Lyndi and Kaylie took a turn in the tube....
Cherise, Meghan and Heidi....aka The girls...we enjoyed visiting on the beach and watching our kids play!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: