Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday

Well its Monday and I am now 2 weeks post surgery. I am very weak and unable to do much of anything, but I'm hoping that the next few days will be better. Over the weekend I went backwards quite a bit and that has been discouraging. I can hardly sit up right now and I am very, very weak. I'm wondering if I am anemic or something? I spoke to my nurse this morning and she reiterated that my recovery will be a lot slower this time around since its my second craniotomy in 9 months, plus it was more invasive. But I still want to get some blood work done just to make sure something else isn't wrong.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Heidi,
I was just able to get on your blog again after a few months and am so relieved to know that the surgery went well. Our family fasted for you again on Sunday and we pray daily for your complete recovery. Love Katie

Teresa said...

Luv u Heidi! Get some rest and don't worry about the cyber world. We all just want you to be ok. =) We pray for you everyday!
Luv ya, TJ

stina said...

Heidi, I'm so sorry. Hang in there!

Wendy Rockwood said...

Hi Heidi,
I'm glad you are starting to recover. I'm sorry it's taking much longer than last time. Just hang in there and know that we are thinking of you. Do the kids like the package that me and Angee put together? I hope it was able to keep them busy and give them something to do while you recover. Take Care!
Wendy