Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does this look like fun?


You have to remember that I have major issues with claustrophobia so no matter how much it looks like I can breathe through this, it does not FEEL like that when you are wearing the mask.
Here I am all strapped down to the table almost ready to go. Even when I open my eyes it is too tight for me to see anything through the mask. And the eyelashes are drawn on, so they aren't real! Funny huh?
This is the final photo shot once they put the black frame over me, another positioning device,,,scary!
Here is a photo of my brain that Scott took when he was taking a look at things when they let him tour the room. There is my head with the great plan of attack all mapped out!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Heidi,
You are the bravest person I know. We all have faith that this time will be the charm!!! Stay strong.
We love you!!!

stina said...

Hugs, Heidi. You're awesome!