Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stay Away from this door!!

Doesn't this very thick steel door make you want to stay away?? For some reason I voluntarily subject myself this pain and suffering that comes from behind this door again and again!!! Since I can't seen to stay away I find myself going through my THRID radio surgery in two years time just this past week! I must just be loving this!! =) (Not!)
Here is me by the linear accelerator which is the machine we are hoping will save my life!! =)
Scott too this photo looking up into that big machine. This is what the first field that they radiate in my head looks like! It's pretty amazing stuff! How lucky I am to have such good doctors and to be able to take advantage of such great advances in science!
Radiation Oncology is the Department I "Graduated" from this past week. Funny thing, I graduated 2 1/2 years ago from that Department already!!! For some reason I had to return again so I guess I really didn't pass! =)! Although my last graduation was for 6 weeks of chest wall radiation and this was for 5 days of Brain Radiation so it was definitely different!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: