Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec Tidbits

Here are some photos from the past week or so....first is a photo of Kaylie and Cameron doing a commercial on our doorstep for Orabrush, which is Scott's new company he'll be working for next year. If you have seen any of the utube videos you'd understand why Cameron has these silly goggles on!! =)
I also have been working on stamping my Christmas cards. I am about halfway through them but my goal is to do most of my 90 cards hand stamped this year, so I'm working on that! Here is a photo I took the other day when I had a few of my cards done!! It's SO fun to be stamping again! =)
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it snow! It started snowing and boy did it snow! It's incredible!! =) It is beautiful but not fun to drive in it!
This is my darling little Abby girl and I just had to take a photo of her in these pajamas! The story behind these snowman pajamas is so fun! So Amy bought two pairs of these from Gap when Cameron and Kaylie were young. Kaylie was 3 and Cam was 1 1/2 years old. The jammies went through all my kids and then I passed them back on Amy. Bella wore them and now Abby is. Kyler wore the larger size the jammies the other night and it was so fun to see him wearing jammies that had been passed down through the family! Abby's toes were sticking out of her jammies and Kyler's toes were sticking out of his too!! So Gap jammies can last through a bunch of kids, but the toes will eventually go!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Heidi, your stamped Christmas cards are always beautiful and treasured! Thank you! Love Katie

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that as I hand down clothes from kid to kid, that the gap ones are in the best shape. For wear and tear and even in the stain department. Too bad I'm too cheap to shop there:)