Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wed IUdate

Well I really don't have much to update you on. I spent Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues in more pain than I can remember having in almost 2 years. It was HORRIBLE!! Scott called my nurse and told her that I needed pain management (what I had was NOT working) or else I was going to check myself into the ER. It was awful. Lasts night I finally opening my eyes and got and small glimpse of what life can be like. Curious as to why? I am on steroids again. Yuk!

I should know more tomorrow Thursday.
I can not type it is really hard on my head and my thinking.
sorry
Heidi

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so sorry about your pain. I wish I could do something to give you some relief. Let's pray the steriods help. Love you!

hawaii68 said...

Heidi. We are here at the bottom of the hill sending prayers and love your way. We are so sorry for all that you are having to put up with right now. We love you.
Kam, Rog and kids

Jenn Pengelly said...

You are such an amazing woman Heidi! Still counting your blessings and focused on the hope and positive in your life. I admire you in so many ways dear old friend... you're in my prayers as always....