Thursday, January 13, 2011

Too many headaches..another MRI

Well, life doesn't ever seem to be boring for us, that is for sure! The past few weeks since my grand mal seizure have been ridden with headaches, smaller seizures and lots of fatigue.
Bottom line...I'm grateful for strong drugs, I am on THREE TIMES my usual dosage of seizure meds. I'm grateful I haven't had a seizure in 3 days (hooray!) and I'm grateful that my Dr. has decided that something doesn't seem right (really?) and so he he is bringing me in Thurs for a current brain MRI.

I have never had two in one month ever before, so if that tells you how worried he must be. I'm anxious to get some answers but meanwhile I am grateful for the minutes a day that I don't have headaches. It truly is a blessing!!

Spelling is really hard for me so I won't write much. The seizures have really affected my ability to communicate so I am sorry about the short email. Hope you are all having a great January!! Hugs, Heidi

7 comments:

Amy/Austin said...

Hooray for 3 days without seizures. Love you!!

Amy/Austin said...

p.s. cute background!

Grandma said...

Do you mean today???? Yeah for going three days without a seizure!

Angie said...

Thinking of you and love you!!-Angie

The Five that Jive said...

Heidi, you are in my thoughts often and my prayers. I hope you can continue to keep the headaches at bay. Yay for no seizures, that has to be so scary!! I remember Amy telling me that she would get them sometimes and we would always worry about her at sleepovers! Miss you!!

Ashlee said...

Heidi I hope and pray that the headaches stay away!!! I love you and am thinking of you often. ~ Ashlee

stina said...

When are you getting your MRI? I keep checking back and wondering how you're doing. I hope the seizures are staying away!!