Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chemo Sets in

Well, I am on day 14 of my Chemo Regimen and I can really tell that I am on chemo now. The past 3 days I have been really weak and tired and sick at my stomach. Luckily after today I get to have a one week break off so that my immune system can recover. The past few days have been so much harder than the 10 days prior so I can tell that my white blood count is really being hit. I am grateful that I will get to have a break from this chemo for awhile. So that is why you haven't heard from me on my blog lately. I am too tired and weak to even get online. I am online right now helping Cam with a school project so I decided to post really quick. Now back to bed!!

3 comments:

stina said...

Hang in there, Heidi. I hope you can bounce back this week!!!

Leigh said...

SO glad your blog isn't private anymore. Love checking in on the Wright family every once in a while. Thinking of you often and hope the chemo is a success.

Much Love.

Debra Bishop said...

Sending you subliminal strength every minute.