Friday, March 25, 2011

Chemo Week 2

Well I am officially in week 2 of Chemo and I am doing better than I thought. So far the biggest side effect I am feeling is fatigue. It is a big change from my up early in the morning with lots of energy Heidi but I know it could be a lot worse!!

I am getting used to the new routine of taking a lot of pills as well as taking longer and more frequent naps, or going to bed very early! The other day I went to bed before 9 pm! Wow! So my body is definitely going through a change but I feel really blessed to not be as sick as I was anticipating, at least not yet! So there is the good news for the day! I am counting my blessings!

1 comment:

RP said...

I'm so happy that you're feeling better with this round of chemo. You're so positive about all of this! Good luck in the next few weeks!