Sunday, May 1, 2011

Family Photos

We took family photos as is our tradition on Easter. Of course we take a lot of family photos all the time don't we? =) This year I was excited to find matching ties for the boys and coordinating green things for Kaylie and I to coordinate. There is popcorn blossoming on
our trees in the backyard even though it snowed this week!
Here's my handsome boys...they are all getting so big! Scott wants to cut Kyler's hair like the older boys and I just can't let him! Otherwise Kyler will look too grown up!! He is starting to really outgrow his 4T clothes so I guess I need to realize that he really is growing up!

Mother and Daughter Photo

My parents were in town for Easter this year so we got a photo with Grandma and Grandpa Black too!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi Freeman said...

Love the matching Easter photo...super cute family!!