Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Disney Cruise

**Attention Blog Followers! I am a month overdue on posting this trip but there will be LOTS of photos so I am going to try to post a few times a week about our AMAZING trip last month. So stay tuned and for today enjoy the first day photos and text of our trip!!!***


During spring break we went down to Long Beach to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wright. Or so our children were told. However, we had bigger plans!! Saturday night at Grandma's house Scott and I told the children we had a treat but they had to find it in a treasure hunt.

We had hidden clues around the house in envelopes. Once all 13 envelopes were discovered the kids took turns opening the clues.

Clue #1 I Wonder what is black and white?
#2 I wonder where you can watch movies outdoors?
#3 I wonder where you can swim in an ear?
#4 I wonder where pictures will change while you are eating?
The clues continued on and here are some of the last ones: I Wonder where you can see Peter Pan fly? I Wonder if we need to take a floating vacation? Kaylie got it on this one and started screaming and Cameron pretended to faint! It was very fun to watch! Scott was videoing and I was in charge of the activity so I didn't take any photos. Afterwards I went back and took photos of the clues. We printed out photos of different parts of the ship to get the kids excited!


Our cruise was set to leave the very next day on Sunday afternoon. We went to church Sunday morning and then went down to the port to get our family checked in. Here we are getting ready to board the ship!


Grandma and Grandpa Wright are down there watching us take off. You can see them as tiny ants under the 4th tree. They enjoyed seeing us off, although Grandma was very sad she wasn't coming with us! She loves cruises!


Here are the children waiting to take off...







And last but not least...our family as we say "Bon Voyage" to Mickey!! Disney Cruise here we come!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vickie said...

What a FUN adventure!!!