Sunday, May 29, 2011

Toy Story the Musical

There were some amazing shows on the ship! It was so fun to anticipate the show we would get to see every night. One of our favorites was the Toy Story Musical. It was really great!
They didn't allow flash photos so I have a few that turned out without the flash but most of them did not! Sad..
This photo is from before the show. I wanted to get good seats so we would go down to the theater to be there when the doors would open. Then we brought books for the kids to read and they would get their 20 minutes of reading in while we were waiting. I am totally all about 'using time wisely' and so maybe this is totally ridiculous to some of you. However, we did this every night on the cruise because it made me feel a little better about the fact that my children were missing school!! So they were getting reading time and educational time in each day!


Here are some of the photos that turned out ok where you could see the fun characters from Toy Story!!












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's awesome! I heard about this musical and really want to see it. It sounds interesting. I'm glad you had such a great time on your cruise. It looks like a lot of fun.