Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mid October

Ok so I need to take a break from our NY trip because I am so behind on blogging. So I'm going to update a bit of our 'current events' and then I'll go back to the rest of our New York trip.

October 11th we celebrated our 14th Anniversary! These are the pretty flowers I received from my love.
As a gift to Scott I made his favorite dinner..and it took me about all day. I did Thanksgiving dinner which isn't an easy task on weekday with all the crazy things going on!! Scott was definitely surprised since I really don't cook much these days!!

The real labor of love was making his favorite sugar cookies...wow my kitchen was such a mess and it is really a lot of work!! By the end of that day I remembered why I don't enjoy cooking!!! But I wanted to do something meaningful for our anniversary!

That same week Kaylie had a musical performance. She was Jessie in her musical theater concert and she sang the song "When somebody loved me". She has really developed her talent of singing. Here she is dressed up for her performance.

Cameron wanted me to take a photo of his creation the other day. He was making snack and was excited about his "smiley face" snack.

Kyler also loves to help in the kitchen. Using a smaller rolling pin he made a bunch of his own cookies for our anniversary dinner!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: